How do I install bundles on Mac?
Installing a font bundle on a Mac - YouTube
If you don't get an error, type open . followed by return and it will open the Bundle contents in the Finder. For some reasons control-click doesn't work for me to show up the package contents. I just see Open and Open With.
- In the InfoBundler window, view the bundle file from which you want to extract the files.
- From the file menu, choose Extract.
Mac OS X handles most applications as "bundles". A bundle is a directory structure that groups related files together. Bundles are used for GUI applications, frameworks, and installer packages. These are presented to the user as one file in the Finder. When set up correctly, bundles make for easy deployment.
- Select Tools | Bundler | Install Bundler from the main menu.
- Press Ctrl twice and execute the gem install bundler command in the invoked popup.
- Open the RubyMine terminal emulator and execute the gem install bundler command.
- Open a terminal window and run the following command: ...
- Navigate to your project root directory.
- Install all of the required gems from your specified sources: ...
- Inside your app, load up the bundled environment: ...
- Run an executable that comes with a gem in your bundle:
Most bundle files can be found within the /System/Library directory; others are stored in application or applications support folders.
- Open a terminal (Ubuntu keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Alt+T).
- Change directory where the bundle installation file was saved. cd dir.
- Substituting the file name, type the following command: sudo sh VMware-Workstation-xxxx-xxxx.architecture.bundle. CentOS.
Installing VMware Player
- Log in to the Windows host.
- Open the folder where the VMware Player installer was downloaded. ...
- Right-click the installer and click Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Restart the host machine.
To place items inside a bundle, either (1) pick up the bundle in the inventory and right-click on the item(s) to be placed inside or (2) pick up the item(s) and right-click on the bundle.
What is a git BUNDLE?
A git bundle file is essentially a full repository in a single file. You can have branches, history, tags, basically everything you expect in a repository, but it's all contained in a single file. This makes sharing the repository or moving the full repository pretty straightforward.
An Android App Bundle is a file (with the . aab file extension) that you upload to Google Play. App bundles are signed binaries that organize your app's code and resources into modules, as illustrated in figure 1.
App bundles make it easy for customers to buy up to 10 of your apps or games in a single purchase. You can create app bundles for paid apps or free apps that offer an auto-renewable subscription to access all apps in the bundle.
- Open the application project in Xcode.
- Choose New Target… from the Project menu.
- Choose Bundle for the target type and click Next.
- Give the target a name in the Target Name field.
- Ensure that your project is selected in the Add To Project pop-up menu and click Finish.
|Filename extension||.app, .framework, .kext, .plugin, .docset, .xpc, .qlgenerator, .component, .saver, .mdimporter, etc.|
|Uniform Type Identifier (UTI)||com.apple.bundle|
|Container for||executable binary, metadata, other bundles, any other file needed to run the application.|