How do I connect my Canon mg3500 to my Mac?
Canon PIXMA MG3520 - Cableless Setup with a Mac - YouTube
- Click on the Apple symbol on the top, left-hand corner. Then, click System Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click the plus “+” sign to add the printer. ( ...
- A new window will open. ...
- Add the printer to your computer and it should appear in your printers list once configured.
When the printer is on press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the amber alarm light flashes. Once Wi-Fi button after the flash. Make sure the Wi-Fi light is flashing quickly and power light is on while the Wi-Fi light is flashing. Press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router or access point.
Go to Canon Support. Type the name of your product in the search box. When the product appears, select Go > then Drivers & Downloads > then scroll down Select the driver(s) for your product > then Download. Open each file after it downloads.
PIXMA MG3520 (MG3500 Series) Black
Check3 Make sure that the front tray is open. Check4 If you are printing from the computer and there are any unnecessary print jobs, delete them. Check5 Make sure that your machine's name is selected in the Print dialog. The machine will not print properly if you are using a printer driver for a different printer.
To troubleshoot your connections, disconnect every cable between the printer and computer, then reconnect, making sure that the connections are tight. Each Mac model has several USB ports; if your printer still doesn't work after reconnecting the cables, try another USB port.
To add your printer to the printer list, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners . Click the Add button , then click the Default button . Select the printer (listed as an AirPrint Profile) in the Printers list, then click Add.
- From the Apple menu, open [System Preferences].
- Click [Bluetooth].
- If [Bluetooth: Off] is displayed, click the [Turn Bluetooth On] button.
- Press and hold the. ...
- After the printer name is displayed on your Mac screen, select the printer name and click the [Pair] button.
- Press and hold the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes 17 times.
- Release the Stop button. The network settings are initialized.
Where is the WPS PIN on my Canon printer mg3550?
Hold down the Stop button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes 15 times, then release the Stop button after the fifteenth flash. The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
- Turn on wireless communication on your computer or smartphone. For Android or iOS, enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu. ...
- Select "XXXXXX-iP110series" ("XXXXXX" represents last six digits of printer's MAC address.) from SSID list displayed on device.
- Enter password.
- Click here.
- Click Download.
- Save the file to your computer, then open it.
- Double click the Setup file. You may receive a prompt similar to the one below. ...
- Click Next. ...
- Click Start Setup.
- Click Next. ...
- Read through the License Agreement.
If you can't add the printer because it doesn't appear in the list of available printers, it may be turned off, or your Mac may be on a different network now. If the printer was shared by another user, the user may have stopped sharing it, or the user's Mac may be offline.
Open 'Control Panel' and click 'Devices and Printers'. Click 'Add a Printer' and the system will begin seeking the printer. When the printer you are looking to install is displayed, select it from the list and follow the on-screen instructions.