Save route →name it → describe route →choose public or private → save again. Go to 'routes → choose the route → click 'view' → Choose 'send to device' OR click on 'More', select 'Classic mode' 'export', select GPX Track (. gpx)direct to NEW FOLDER (if Garmin connected to PC) (OR save to a specific file for later use.)... read more ›
To use Maps to GPX, paste your Google Maps URL into the box provided on the website, then press the Let's Go button (or hit enter on your keyboard). The site will instantly create a GPX file for you to download.... continue reading ›
ViewRanger is popular GPS app for both iPad, iPhone and Android devices. It allows importing of GPX files (including synchronisation with Dropbox, which is very handy). It has a good selection of free and paid-for base mapping.... view details ›
- In the Project tool window ⌥ 1 , right-click a directory you want to add the file to and select New | File from Xcode Template.
- In the dialog that opens, select iOS | Resource | GPX File:
Create Route in Google Maps and make a GPX from it - YouTube... continue reading ›
- read your CSV file, parse it.
- print the beginning of the xml file (header, ...)
- go through all your gps position retrieved from the CSV file and print them in the GPX format.
- print the ending of the xml file.
gpx: Click on Track to select it, then File > Export > Export 'name of Track'; select “. gpx” as your export file format.... read more ›
You can create a Strava route from a GPX file by selecting Dashboard from the top navigation menu on the Strava website > My Routes > Create New Route. Click the upload button highlighted below and choose the GPX file you would like to use to create a route.... see more ›
- Install Garmin Basecamp on your computer (link)
- Open a browser, login to your Google account, and go to My Maps (link)
- Click 'Create a New Map'
- Click 'Add directions'
- Erase the unused base layer.
- Change your transportation mode to either cycling or walking/running.
- Locus Map Pro.
- MapFactor GPS Navigation Maps.
- CoPilot GPS.
To edit and save GPX files please use our GPX Editor app available from the Mac App Store. - Open and edit multiple GPX files. - View with Apple Maps, Google or Open Street Maps. - View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info.... see more ›
Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with GPX walking route imports and Apple Maps. While you wouldn't be able to do this with the Maps app, there may be third-party apps on the App Store than can take GPX imports. You can always leave feedback here: Product Feedback.... read more ›
You can import GPX files from anywhere in iOS, e.g. from email attachments, the Files app, or Safari. This usually happens via the "Open in…" menu. For example, tap a GPX file in an email attachment, select Open in… and then tap Trails. Trails will be launched and will import the GPX file automatically.... continue reading ›
Recommended sites with GPS trail data in GPX format
EveryTrail.com – A newer site with lots of GPX data. MapMyFitness.com – Runners can share routes or download and view them in ExpertGPS. GPX Resources at TopoGrafix.com – At the bottom of the page you'll find additional Web pages that offer data in GPX format.... see details ›
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- At the bottom right, click My location. . The blue dot shows your location.
Open Google Maps and click the menu button in the top left corner. Click Your Places > Maps > Create Map. Name your map and enter in a description. Add markers for your desired locations.... see more ›
GPX, or GPS Exchange Format, is an XML schema designed as a common GPS data format for software applications. It can be used to describe waypoints, tracks, and routes. The format is open and can be used without the need to pay license fees.... read more ›
- Click on the icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the GPS viewing app you want to open the file.
- The track should show up and look something like this.
- Loading a GPX file by Google Drive (Or Dropbox) ...
- On the next screen, click "Open in"
- Then choose the GPX viewing app:
- Firstly, launch a web browser.
- Now, open the Aspose website.
- Next, drag and drop the source CSV files or simply browse and select the input files.
- After that, set the export format to GPX or KML.
- Lastly, press the Convert button.
- Open the website in a browser.
- Browse and select source Excel file.
- Set the output format to GPX.
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Download the resulting GPX file.
- On the GPS toolbar, click Open Connection to connect to GPS via the virtual COM port.
- Navigate to ArcToolbox > Conversion Tools > From GPS > GPX To Features.
- In the GPX To Features window, click the Input GPX file browse button to select the connected Garmin device.
Converting KMZ files to GPX is an easy, 2-step process in ExpertGPS mapping software. Open any KMZ file in ExpertGPS by clicking Import Google Earth KML on the Convert menu, or Import on the File menu. Click Save on the File menu to save your data in GPX format.... view details ›
- Open Google Earth.
- Go to a place on the map.
- Above the map, click Add Path . To add a shape, click Add Polygon. ...
- A "New Path" or "New Polygon" dialog will pop up. ...
- To draw the line or shape you want, click a start point on the map and drag.
- Click an endpoint. ...
- Click OK.
- Access your My Map. ...
- Click on View in Google Earth. ...
- Visit GPS Visualizer to convert your KML file to GPX.
- Select GPX as your output.
- For the input, choose the KML file you just downloaded from Google My Maps.
- Click Convert. ...
- Download your GPX file from the link on the page.
You can upload files directly to Strava via our file uploader found here: http://www.strava.com/upload/select. You can upload the following file types as long as the file is 25MB or smaller and contains workout data: GPX. TCX.... view details ›
The next time you sync your device with the Garmin Connect mobile app or Garmin Express software, any new starred Strava routes will be synced to your Garmin device. Synced routes will appear in your Courses folder on your Garmin.... see details ›
Supported File Types. Strava supports FIT, TCX and GPX file types as described below. New file types are not on the road map. Developers are encouraged to use one of these types as it will also maximize compatibility with other fitness applications.... see details ›
Courses created in the Garmin Connect Course Creation Tool can be sent to Garmin devices that have the course feature. This includes many Edge cycling computers as well as some multisport watches.... read more ›
If you have a Garmin Nuvi, you can take Google Maps with you on your travels. Google and Garmin teamed up to make it possible for users to transfer addresses and points of interest from their computers to their GPS devices.... view details ›
As with TomTom devices, Google Maps and routing can now be sent directly to Garmin personal navigation devices. Separately, Garmin said it's integrating Google Maps content and local search into its Garmin Mobile subscription service.... see details ›
Apple Maps lets you save your work and home addresses as well, among other locations. It makes it faster to generate directions for places you go to regularly, but it requires a few extra steps that Google Maps' Commute skips out. Google also has the advantage of all that extra historical and real-time data.... continue reading ›
- Say something like “Hey Siri, give me driving directions home.” Learn how to ask Siri.
- Tap your destination (such as a search result in Maps or a landmark on a map), or touch and hold anywhere on the map, then tap the directions button.
- 7 of the best free route planners: A quick intro to each. Circuit for Teams: Ideal for either individual delivery drivers or small-to-midsize delivery teams. ...
- Circuit Route Planner (plus Circuit for Teams) ...
- Speedy Route. ...
- RouteXL. ...
- MapQuest. ...
- MyRouteOnline. ...
- Route4Me. ...
How to Add a GPX File to Google Maps - YouTube... view details ›
A TCX file is an XML formatted file used by various Garmin devices and applications (e.g. Garmin Connect) to store as well as transport GPS and fitness data between Garmin products.... see more ›
- Open the file explorer and locate a GPX file.
- Right-click on the GPX file.
- Choose Properties.
- Choose Change.
- Choose More Apps.
- Choose to Look for another app on this PC.
- Select the Windows C: drive.
- Choose Program Files (X86)
Uploading GPS to iPhone - Easy method to upload GPS files (GPX)... view details ›
Open GPX file in the OsmAnd app
OsmAnd has built the GPX file import feature directly into the app:. Now the Android file manager will open and you can select your GPX file. A Android GPX Viewer is built in: The imported route can be displayed directly on the map. GPS Track Navigation is also possible with OsmAnd.... see details ›
GPX, or GPS Exchange Format, is an XML schema designed as a common GPS data format for software applications. It can be used to describe waypoints, tracks, and routes. The format is open and can be used without the need to pay license fees.... continue reading ›
Check your settings.
Please ensure that Location Services is enabled on your Mac. On your Mac, open System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, and click Privacy and then click Location Services. Ensure that Enable Location Services is selected.... view details ›
- On your Android device, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
- In the top right, tap More. Settings and privacy.
- Under "Location settings," tap Delete all Location History.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
This means, if you connect to a Wi-Fi network Apple thinks it knows the location of, your iPhone could think you are somewhere else entirely. Eventually, Apple will update the location information, but it may take a while. To find out if your Wi-Fi connection is causing the incorrect iPhone location, turn off Wi-Fi.... continue reading ›